WOW That was annoying! From the moment I started using a custom ROM on my Samsung Galaxy S2 (Cognition S2, to be exact), I started having issues with some apps.
Sometimes they won’t appear in search results, other times it will just say it’s not compatible. It drove me nuts!
Naturally I started with the forums – All the solutions there were about LCD DPI change. Funny, I never thought of that, but it did make sense. The only problem was that I never touched my DPI settings (Heck, I didn’t know I could).
(On a side note – tampering with the density is pretty cool… if you want to try it, you can download apps from the Market like LCD Density)
Back to my problem…