I always strive to be more open with my knowledge, so I decided to publish more posts of lesser “scientific” value and more just helpful stuff in various domains.
This time I want to share a list of website where you can purchase hardware for hacking and building.
Many are unhappy with the one-stop-shop Mc. Master-Carr and looking for an alternative. So here is what I found:
- MSC metalworking – seems to be about metal
- Small Parts – equivalent to Mc.Master-Carr
- Genuine Aircraft Hardware – they have a lot of stuff
- Production Tools Supply (PTS) – pretty much only tools
- Grainger – tools and parts as far as the eye can see
- MSC Industrial Supply – tools & parts
- Fastenal – tools & parts, kind of expensive